What Else Has Mike Rogers Accused Edward Snowden of Doing?
On NBC’s “Meet the Press” Sunday, Representative Mike Rogers of Michigan, the chairman of the Intelligence Committee, said that “every counterintelligence official” believes Edward Snowden is working for Russian intelligence services in some capacity. This was not the first time Mr. Rogers has made the allegation, though he has offered no proof to substantiate his claim. In light of his new assertion, The National Protrusion thought it fitting to ask, What Else Has Mike Rogers Accused Edward Snowden of Doing?
- Being Vladimir Putin, in a terrible disguise.
- Playing bass for Pussy Riot.
- In addition to supplying classified information to Russian government officials, also giving them highly sought-after beauty tips.
- Revealing which member of President Obama’s cabinet is known in intelligence circles as “Tailor.”
- Providing information on how Mike Rogers, the chairman of the Intelligence Committee, often makes unsubstantiated claims about intelligence matters.