Beijing – The Chinese Government announced today that it planned to add a new event to the Olympic Games when they are held here this summer. The Caning Competition will pit international competitors against one another to see who can cane, whip or flog a political protester the most times in thirty seconds. Countries are scrambling to form teams for the event, which has never before been part of any Olympic Games. The U.S. team will feature members of several police departments and former Blackwater employees.
Chinese Govt. to Add Caning Competition to Olympic Games
More from WorldMore posts in World »
- Experts: We Must Urgently Act on Climate Change 20 Years Ago
- U.N. Climate Panel: ‘Just Assume You’re All Melting’
- Russian Journalist With Incredible Story about Putin Currently in Trunk of Car
- Man Pretty Sure Whatever Happening in Ukraine Michelle Obama’s Fault
- Snowden Further Embarrasses U.S. by Winning Gold Medal for Russia in Cross-Country Skiing