What Else Does Bob Gates’ Memoir Reveal?
In a forthcoming memoir, former Defense Secretary Robert Gates says he feels President Obama lost faith in his own war strategy in Afghanistan, and that Vice President Joe Biden has been, in Gates’ opinion, “wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades.” Gates served as Defense Secretary under both President George W. Bush and Obama.
Here are some other notable revelations from the memoir:
- Bush is Actually Taller than Obama
- When There’s a War, Sometimes People Get Killed
- Although Biden is Almost Always Wrong on Foreign Policy, He’s “100% Right” on What to Order from the Chinese Place
- Bill Clinton Makes All Policy Decisions in the Obama Administration
- Whenever Bush is Asked a Question He Doesn’t Know the Answer to, He Responds, “I’m the Decider.”